Please check your email .
Are you a person that likes to help others? Are you able to perform work that includes handling several PC programmes simultaneously on top of having a customer on the phone? Are you structured and polite even under pressure?
Your work involves receiving incoming calls, where your main focus is responding to customers with responsiveness and dedication; you will customize your response according to customer needs. The conversations you manage are mixed in nature, for example the customer may wish to change or ask questions regarding subscription, products or services. The service also includes sales to new and existing customers.
You will receive classroom and on the job training. During the training, we focus on preparing you as a new employee in the best way and giving you knowledge in the following topics:
· Customer System
· Invoice Management
· Rhetoric and Call Management
Is it you we’re looking for?
In order for you to be comfortable and successful in your work it is important that you are driven and outgoing. You are honest, humble and listen to the customer and the customer’s needs. You are also a motivating and helpful person who sets up for others and contributes to a good team feeling.
We are looking for people with experience in using several programs while having a customer on the phone at the same time, and must find it easy to learn new systems, with native level in Norwegian and fluency in English.
· Fluent in the Norwegian language
· Excellent English language skills
· Passionate about providing excellent customer care
· IT knowledge and ability to learn new systems and programs fast
· Great attention to detail
· Previous experience from customer service roles
· Willing to do up-selling
· Likes to work as part of a team orientated environment
· Paid training
· Spanish contract from day one
· Valuable training and experience
· Working with known international brand names
· Social events
· International environment with Scandinavian values
· Paid Vacation according to Spanish law (4 week + 4 days/year)
Working hours: The job will be shift based, and our new employees will have variable working hours during opening hours. This will include a maximum of 2 weekends a month. Work hours will be 8h a day, 5 out of 7 days a week. Hours Mon-Fri will be between 09:00 and 20:00 and at the weekend between 10:00 and 19:00.
The employer is able to help their new employees to get the necessary documents to work in Spain (N. I. E. number and Social Security number). They support our employees that are new to Spain to obtain a bank account and family doctor, and provide information about where to search for a place to live.