Please check your email .
We are currently looking for customer service employee for beautiful Riga in Latvia for our international client!
Riga is the capital and largest city of Latvia. The city is called '' Paris of the Baltic Sea '' due to its rich culture. The city was created in the year 1201. If you want to relocate to this amazing city and culture, then it is worth knowing the countryside has an amazing and pristine nature worth exploring.
The city also offers fantastic culture and beautiful traditions. Our client is a global company with offices in 22 countries and over 30,000 employees. The office in Riga have 500 employees and started in 2001. They offer customer service, sales and technical support through their contact centers. Now our client is looking for a Danish customer service consultant for Riga.
They are looking for a employee who appreciate good quality, who can work in and full time position and is problem solving. The Company have many dedicated and service-minded employees who worked together every day on a common goal of providing the best customer service.
You will work by telephone, chat and mail. Through these communication portals, you will work towards providing the best service to the Danish-speaking customers. They also want you to have Good communication skills in Danish both writing and speech.
· That you are outgoing and happy to be with people.
· That you are interested in learning more about call technology
· That you are willing to relocate to Riga if you live in Denmark.
What our client can offer you:
· Relocation package
· Paid hotel stay the first 30 days after your arrival
· Help find a permanent residence after 30 days.
· Free '' shuttle bus '' and train
· To organize Latvian telephone number
· Personal welcome at the airport '' Buddy system ''
· Free fitness center
· Health insurance
· If you work over time, you get the option of a free taxi home
· Flexible hours 4 weeks holiday every year (possibility of several days holiday)
· Free flights to Riga
· Exciting and fun events (summer parties, Christmas lunches, etc. )
· Bonus on performance
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.