Please check your email .
Partner Engagement Manager
€35,000 per year 6 to 12 month contract
As a Partner Engagement Manager, you will engage and work with our most strategic partners that deliver professional services to customers looking to leverage cloud services, you will enable the services strategy of our managed partners. You will coordinate with sales, legal and finance to fulfil PSO engagements through our partners.
You will develop deep and lasting relationships with our partners' services delivery teams and help our enterprise customers maximize their value. Building on the partner and customer knowledge, you will own the shared roadmaps to co-deliver services to our customers.
● Manage the delivery of Professional Services engagements through partners. Work with
Engagement Managers, TAMs and Sales teams to engage the right partners for delivery.
● Assist and advise the partnership team with the identification, onboarding and enablement of
new partners in the market based on project needs and missing competencies.
● Support PSO teams in terms of partner availability, onboarding, costs, offboarding and
making sure partner capacity meets the project needs in the short and long term
● Setup and maintain the contractual services relationship (ISA, MSA, SOWs, etc) between the company and their partners to enable sub-contracting and delivery of services
Minimum Qualifications (MQs)
● 5+ years of experience managing professional services engagements and working with
resellers/partners on cloud projects or BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Math or a related
● Experience working with a cross-functional team and geographically dispersed partner base.
Preferred Qualifications (PQs)
● MBA or a graduate degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
● Experience working with channel partners, systems integrators and third party developers to
deliver successful projects
● Ability to present complex information to partner executives and colleagues in a clear and
● Excellent written, communication, project management and stakeholder management