Please check your email .
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
What attitude do they need to be successful?
- Learn attitude - excited about learning new skills and ways of working
- Self sufficiency - able to work with not too much guidance. KAD’s are busy people and will not be able to walk them through the step by step process
- Not scared of making mistakes - They need to take action, make mistakes and correct those mistakes.
- Analytical mindset - sheets and SQL basic level would be good. The tool is not key but they should be able to work with numbers and create simple models. The tool can be learn on the job but they need to have ananalytical mindset
- Open minded - see the bigger picture some of the tasks might be seen as too admin heavies. They need to learn to differentiate between those tasks that are done to achieve a larger goal and those that are one offs.
What kind of previous roles will give them an advantage?
We do not need people who are experts in one area. Ideally, we need someone that has some experience in one or more of the below roles and can increase their expertise while working withus.
- Sales Support experience - some prior sales support experience would be an advantage. Understanding of an order, a purchase number…
- Sales Operations - Be able to understand a process and connect individual tasks as part of a process.
- Events management - some prior events management experience would be good
- Invoicing/finance knowledge - some prior invoicing or finance experience would be an advantage.
Preferably someone with around 2-5 years of work experience. Someone more junior with the right attitude could also be a good candidate.
What do they need to learn in the first few weeks?
- Revenue reporting
- PLX exploration
- Basic SQL knowledge: simple scripts with just some aggregations and where clauses.
- Start exploring data studio
- Explore sheets
- Order Management
- Create Opportunities and Quotes on vector
- Understand the Order Form Process
- Understand how to track order forms, PO#, invoices and payments
- Events Management (not during the WFH period)
- How to start planning an event
- How to book a large room
- How to book catering
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.