Please check your email .
Are you a fluent Hebrew speaker? Are you looking for a bit of temp work in central London?
We are working with a leading research company in London. Given the current situation there is the option to work from home but the first week or so must be completed on site in London for training purposes.
Responsibilities/skills would include:
- B2B market research interviews
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good telephone manners
- Good customer service experience would be beneficial
- Experience in Market Research would be beneficial
- Given the nature of the role, fluency in Hebrew is essential to the role
- A good command of English is beneficial
This is a temp role expected to last until end of June and it's ideally full time, 7am until 3pm but 3 days a week is also an option.
If you are available immediately and have the above skills please send your CV in WORD format to c. grosvenor@eurolondon. com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.