Please check your email .
As a Quality Lead, responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: 60% of the time, the quality lead should manage the team’s performance and day-to-day operations such as:
● Ensure calibration sessions are executed based on the expectation in a timely manner
● Responsible in leading for the Monthly Quality Reviews with stakeholders
● Accountable for dispute challenges and outcome
● Ability to conduct training and onboarding for new hires
● Minimizing impact on operations by managing team performance and expectations
● Ability to identify trends and catch red flags in the QA audit
● Work closely with client's CX Program Manager and Call Center Quality Managers
● Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflows / processes / procedures / product feature
● Manage and monitor IQEs to ensure they are performing at their highest level of QA work
● Degree or equivalent practical experience with a minimum of 3-5 years Quality Assurance managerial experience in a call center environment
● Ability to deep dive into data and provide comprehensive root cause analysis
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfort communicating with all levels of management and able to adjust messaging to different target audiences with to-the-point communication
● Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
● Demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization
● Familiarity with project management
● Moderate understanding of business process improvement methods
● Understanding of departmental policies and procedures
● Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
● Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Coaching experience is a must.
Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment
Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
Access to a variety of benefits
Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
Complex salary package
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.