Please check your email .
Work remote from any city of GREECE – Equipment provided
Are you a sport enthusiastic and would like to work in a sports streaming platform? Are you Italian fluent with strong English communication skills? Looking to make your career? So, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The project is a tech-first sports streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. It provides fans the control and flexibility to watch their sports, their own way, at home or on the go.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
· Ability to assist users with general Inquiries and technical support issues through phone, email, chat, and social messaging channels (as assigned) regarding streaming services.
· Solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face in a proactive way.
· Build meaningful relationship, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
· Meet and exceed our customer service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets.
· Create amazing customer experience that people value, and we are proud of
· Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
· Proficient level of Italian
· Advanced level of English both verbal and written.
· Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening, and superior writing skills
· Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
· Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver.
· High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
· Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Greece.
What is in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
o Start dates: 19/07 & 16/08
o Location: work from home from day 1 (equipment will be delivered by the hiring company)
o Project Operating hours: 10:00 – 00:00 (Monday- Sunday) the team will work 8hr/day 5 days/week in rotation.
o Training: 2 weeks
o Profile: B2C Customer Service
o Salary: 1050 gross (950 + 100 language allowance)
o Contract: indefinite contracts
o Performance Bonus: Up to 10% based on Monthly KPIs (after completion of 1month in production)
o Private Medical Insurance from day one
o Meal voucher card, filled monthly with 5euros per working day.
· Very competitive wages and stability
· Private healthcare & dental insurance
· Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
· A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
· International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.