Please check your email .
The Branch Operations Specialist is the person responsible to operate and manage the operation of a small depot. This person will be the "face" of our client’s company and ensures guests receive outstanding service. Besides that, this person will coordinate all operational and support activities, including van preparation and administrative tasks.
Lyon is the 3rd largest city in France and is known as the birthplace of the Cinematograph and the City of Lights, due to its Light Festival! Lyon has many sights to visit, both ancient and modern, including amphitheaters, cathedrals, museums, parks, and gardens. Old Lyon, the banks of the Saone, the Presquile and the Croix Rousse, on the other hand, are the liveliest districts with a wide variety of bars and pubs scattered all over the city.
• Train, supervise and support location needs, including client assistants, cleaning/shuttle officers and trainees;
• Receive and deliver the campervans (check-ins and check-outs);
• Using oral and written communication skills to register guests, process payments and explain the vehicle functionalities, reservation details and terms & conditions;
• Maintain updated information on van availability, reservations and guest communications;
• Verify and prepare vans after each booking;
• Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests and troubleshoot emergencies;
• Monitor stock and order depot supplies;
• Receive and manage recurrent suppliers;
• Perform all the supportive functions to make sure operations run smoothly, including delivering vans, check-in procedures and prepare vans.
• Proven work experience as a team leader in Hospitality or Customer Service Position (Hotel, Hostel, Rent-a-car) (mandatory)
• Fluent in English and French (mandatory)
• Valid Driver's license and confidence to drive a campervan (mandatory);
• Degree in Tourism or Hospitality (plus)
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities;
• Outgoing and friendly with a gregarious personality and a natural talent for customer service;
• Excellent communication and people skills;
• Dynamic and proactive approach;
• Availability for flexible schedules and hands-on approach to problems;
• Problem Solver: Flexibility and availability for last minute challenges and ability to focus on customer satisfaction;
• Responsible, organized and capacity for critical reflection.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.