Please check your email .
To support the growth of our business, we are looking for talented individuals to join us at our HQ in York, England – click here to visit our careers page to learn more about work life at Gear4music.
Our growing team is looking to recruit a French Speaking Customer Advisor to join our fantastic customer service team. This is a great opportunity for an interesting career within the music products industry.
Being a Customer Service Advisor at Gear4music, you will play a crucial role in providing first-class service to our customers in our French market. This will include answering inbound calls (and a few emails) from customers and providing them with friendly and professional advice on a wide range of musical instruments & equipment.
· Answering inbound calls (and a few emails) from customers
· Providing customers with friendly and professional advice on a wide range of musical instruments & equipment
· Resolving challenging customer enquiries and escalating where appropriate
· Becoming a valued member of our specialist multi lingual Customer Service team!
Role Requirements - To be successful in your application, please ensure that your experience aligns with the following:
· Multilingual – excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French (C1/C2 level)
· Confidence and an exceptional telephone manner with the ability to build rapport with customers
· Some experience of working in a customer service environment
· Computer literate to a high standard, with good Microsoft Office skills
· A good knowledge of musical instruments and equipment would be hugely beneficial
· Reliable and committed to providing first class advice and service
· Highly communicative
· Ideally have an interest and appreciation of music
Things to Consider
You must have eligibility to work in the UK and from our head office in York, UK.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary
· Generous staff discount on all musical products
· Cycle to work scheme
· Free car parking
· Corporate eye care
· Refer a friend scheme
· Free flu jabs
· Employee Assistance Programme.
We have junior level positions available where we can provide full training and support and also senior level positions for more experienced candidates.
If you would like to further your career with a dynamic, growing company, where you can expect to be rewarded for hard work - please apply today!
Gear4music is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of age, gender, disability, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, belief or sexual orientation. All applications are processed in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
While our recruitment team will endeavour to update every applicant as to the status of their application, due to the current high volume of applicants we may not be able to provide specific feedback at this time