Please check your email .
As content manager for Norway, you will be responsible for the operational execution and management of content marketing for this market. Do you want to take a step forward in marketing and management? Our client within iGaming wants to expand their team for its offices in both London and Malta!
About the company:
Kindred Group strives to offer its customers the best gambling experience as possible. They have a team of more than 200 agents around Malta and Gibraltar, supporting the customers of their 11 brands in local languages, creating a tailor-made personal service they are very proud of. They are now seeking new employees to their headquarters in Malta, where they offer good career opportunities to those who want to use their passion for customers and develop a career in customer support and online gambling.
Each team consists of 10-20 people who work on a key market and forge together a tight harmonious team. The service is delivered over live chat (70%), email and telephone. Basic technical and communication skills are required, both in writing and verbally. Two weeks of training program and ongoing support, including systems and product modules, are offered to all beginners to ensure success.
What you will do:
- Site Update & Maintenance - Responsible for what is being displayed on site
- Creating, updating, and driving promotions for Kindred websites portfolio on the market
- Managing the local offers which include creating & editing promotions pages, optimising the promotions' visibility, analyse the impact of the overall onsite strategy
- Fully managing promotional banners in all brands and all “lobbies”
- Review key analysis on performance of content and optimise activity towards KPIs
- Ensure content activity is compliant and that sufficient QA and testing processes have been carried out
- Day-to-day management of the social media channels
- Monitoring inbound interactions across the social community daily and appropriately responding or assigning to the relevant internal department (i. e. Customer Service)
- Planning, generating and publishing content across all channels in line with Company content calendars, priorities and marketing plans
- Day-to-day management of the Company's on-site social content hub – Primarily writing, editing and publishing content (inclusive of images, copy, video). providing multi-market content and enhancing user journey to optimize conversion and repeat custom
- Day-to-day management of the Company's Influencer network; primarily keeping contact sheets regularly updated; supplying content, copy and images to Influencers; collating and compiling reports on Influence activity performance
- Expected to keep up with industry and content trends as applicable to their role and actively contribute ideas and share insights with stakeholders with the support of the wider team
- There will be a requirement to work some evenings and weekends
How will success be measured in this role:
- Content Effectiveness Score
- Site Engagement
- Social Engagement
- Local Market Feedback
- Excellent written and verbal skills in local language with strong attention to detail
- 360 knowledge of social media marketing; with demonstrated experience working with Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram
- Good knowledge of site marketing and experience in creating on-site messaging
- A good understanding of how the gaming industry works; both Casino and Sportsbook marketing
- An ability to think creatively and be pro-active about coming up with ideas and new ways of working. Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated experience in creating content that has delivered tangible results
- An awareness of the role and importance of brand reputation in the new media age.
- Experience in community management, online content trends and digital marketing techniques is required
What will they offer you?
- Great environment and social culture
- Competitive salary and great terms
- International experience and growth opportunities
- Help with relocation if you don't already live in London or Malta
- Social activities and events