Please check your email .
Human Resources Advisor
€34,000 per year
The successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating, analyzing, implementing and managing Human Resources programs. This ensures alignment between the Human Resources strategy and the general business objectives.
• Evaluate, analyze and implement all Human Resources activities, such as employee engagement and relationships, compensation and benefits, talent and performance management
• Coordinating with management about absenteeism process, absenteeism administration and - guidance & integration
• Advising the management team on HR matters, regarding team member performance, personnel policy, talent management and absenteeism
• Receive, process and respond to day-to-day employee queries and coordinate with appropriate stakeholders as needed
• Collaborate to develop and support proactive Human Resources solutions in line with the organization's overall strategies.
• Maintain accurate and concise records and reports regarding all employee data and all phases of Human Resources processes, working with Human Resource Info Systems, in accordance with company policies and legal/local laws
• In addition to a hands-on mentality, you are well able to organize your own work and work across borders with other disciplines.
• Collect, maintain, analyze and report on various types of key Human Resources metrics to help management make effective decision-making.
• Preparing documentation requirements for HR partners dealing with employment related matters, if needed
• Monitor Human Resources trends in the market and assist in implementing changes and improvements.
• If necessary, assist in facilitating the selection processes for candidates, such as optimizing & coordinating the recruitment & selection processes.
• 2 - 4 years of relevant work experience preferably in an international organization
• You have at least a HBO diploma (P&O or Human Resources Management) and you have up-to-date knowledge of Dutch legislation and regulations
• You are fluent in Dutch and English
• Workday experience preferred
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• You are independent, proactive, stress resistant and flexible.
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills
• Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize and meet timelines on deliverables
• Self-starter, sense of urgency and works well under pressure in a virtual environment