Please check your email .
Work as a Norwegian speaking Content Moderator in Berlin!
Do you love social media? Then we might have the perfect job opportunity for you!
As a Content Moderator, you will work across various social media platforms, screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities. Screening pictures, videos, articles and audio clips might sound like a fun and easy task, perhaps similar to how you spend your free time, and this might be the case a lot of the time, but at the same time we urge applicants to consider that they might also come across strong and abhorrent images, and is not recommended for the easily offended.
You will join a new department, where lots of growth is expected in 2021 as well as great opportunities to develop your career and help us build yet another success story.
- PC/Laptop, quick internet connection and headphones with microphone in order to follow the training
- Native/near-native level in Norwegian, as well as conversational English
- Experience within content moderation, customer service or other contact center environments is desired
- Good computer skills
- Professional experience with social media platforms is considered a plus
- 39h/week contract, with fixed working hours. The shifts are not rotative. The contract is Monday to Sunday so sometimes you will have to work on the weekends
- Option between 3 different shifts: morning shift (08:00h to 16:00h), afternoon shift (16:00h to 00:00h) or night shift (00:00h to 08:00h)
- Salary higher than average for similar positions + bonus for afternoon and night shift employees
- A multicultural and international working environment
- To take part in a new and exciting department, with great opportunities to grow your career
- Thorough initial training and continued personal coaching
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation in the outsourcing industry