Please check your email .
Looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a young international and dynamic environment? Our client is looking for candidates with sound business acumen, natural sales instincts and strong technical aptitude for one of our partners - a leader in the technological sector.
Located along the Costa del Sol, Malaga is one of Europe’s oldest cities, filled with beautiful vistas, warm Mediterranean weather and a varied cultural calendar! Malaga has its own Feria de Agosto as well as film festival and offers many sites which are sure to fill your off-days, such as the Gibralfaro Castle, which has amazing panoramic views over the city.
- Provide expert assistance to the list of clients and partners using a consultative approach to account management
- Creating the business environment for sustained growth on the account
- Developing and maintaining the relationship within the account in order to maintain long term visibility of strategy, plans and competitor activity
- Research new sales opportunities within the existing portfolio of accounts
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals - Focus on driving profitability through proactive management
- Execute and achieve sales quota and targets
- Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to sales pipeline.
- Timely response and resolution of incoming customer or partner calls
- Native level speaker of Danish
- Fluent in English
- Solid Sales Background
- Strong communication skills
- Achievement and goal oriented
- Motivated and self-starter
- Previous experience working with channel
- Previous experience in Sales B2B
- Dynamic and Energetic
- Full-time position, no weekends, no nights
- Long-term contract
- Lots of discounts with our partners
- Free after work activities
- Growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.