Please check your email .
Kontoor Brands is a global lifestyle apparel company, with a portfolio of some of the world's most iconic denim brands: Wrangler® and Lee®. We design, manufacture and distribute superior high-quality products that look good and fit right, giving people around the world the freedom and confidence to express themselves.
Wrangler® has represented genuine style and comfort since it first started making jeans in 1947. Rooted in the American West, the brand blends a rich legacy of cowboy cool with a commitment to unmatched quality and timeless design.
Lee® is an iconic American denim and casual lifestyle apparel brand founded by H. D. Lee. Backed by 130 years of purposeful design and craftsmanship, the brand inspires people to stand tall and live with confidence.
What’s the scope?
This Credit Controller role is an exciting opportunity to shape the Jeanswear brands future.
• To assess and control the level of credit risk on specific remit accounts
• To ensure that all customer accounts are accurately and promptly maintained
• Ensuring the efficient release of orders to maximise sales whilst having regard to the company credit policy
As our Credit Controller you will;
• Obtain timely relevant customer and financial data to establish criteria for reviewing and setting new and existing customer credit limits.
• Setting up of new customer database and existing customer data changes within JBA/SAP
• Day to day contact with all relevant/designated outdoor customers and internal coalition divisions to resolve customer queries/issues.
• Maintaining accounts receivable balances for accounts within his/her specific remits within terms and within credit limits through timely cash collection, including processing of documentary letters of credit. Ensuring issue of reminder letters to coincide with agreed customer settlement terms.
• Maintaining up to date files by customer regarding actions taken to recover outstanding debts, resolution of queries for review by relevant Credit Control Team Leader, Credit Manager and Credit Director International Outdoor Coalition.
• To ensure correct allocation of cash, invoices, credit notes and journals to maintain a reconciled accounts receivable.
• Provide monthly data regarding accounts receivable condition to review by relevant Credit Control Team Leader and report to Credit Director International Outdoor Coalition.
Skills for Success:
· Education: Good standard of education: Minimum - GCSE level including Maths and English
· Experience: Ideally some credit control or accounts receivable experience but must be numerate and have experience of working in a fast moving office environment.
· Leadership: N/A at this level
· Language skills: Fluency in German and English.
· Analytical Skills: Must be logical & analytical
· Other: Good communication/relationship building skills, team player, PC literate including Word, Excel, Microsoft Office
We value trust and transparency and focus on collaboration and teamwork. We live by our clear Purpose, Mission & Values where we strive for continuous innovation & cutting-edge sustainable technology.
We offer competitive benefits, perks and personal development opportunities;
• Attractive salary package;
• Discount on our brands; Wrangler® & Lee®;
• Casual Denim dress code in the office and outside of work;
• Multi-cultural, diverse and inclusive workforce where we foster many different nationalities;
• Employee resource groups focusing on diversity, sustainability, wellbeing and social activities;
• Development opportunities in a growth-driven environment;
• Benefits of a global company.