Please check your email .
Call Centre Quality Assurance Manager
€49,000-56,000 per year
• Establish and maintain Quality Management system
• Implement Operational Excellence Tools (5S, RCA, Lean, Standard Work, Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, Tiered Accountability & GEMBA).
• Works with the site team to achieve optimal results on efficiency and other operational key metrics (i. e. First Time Resolution, AHT, shrinkage, Utilization, Quality Alignment, RCA Alignment etc. ) through gap analysis and process improvement projects
• Design and implement KPI measures, measurement systems and visual tracking controls/dashboards to manage process performance for sustainability and continuous
• Driving ROI / Value Added approach by driving process improvements and business transformation
• Ensuring Internal and External Quality metrics are being met
• Delivers high impact projects targeting financial gains or value additions to the customer through process optimizations
• Works with the site/client team in upholding compliance in all organizational standard procedures and policies (i. e. Model of Excellence, InfoSec, Physical Security, Visitor Processing, operational processes, business reviews, etc. )
• Responsible for compliance in all contractual and regulatory requirements
• Train staff on Operational Excellence Tools & promote the culture of Kaizen.
• Participate actively in all quality related audits both internal and external
• Supervise execution of transactional quality audits to position Transaction monitoring as a leading indicator of operational results and identify process improvement opportunities
• Analyze current situation (As-is), identify improvement opportunities and recommend measures (To-be) to re-engineer processes
• Act as a Change Agent and work closely with Operations to optimize Customer Value in multiple client engagements
• Should liaise with the Process Heads / Client to Identify Opportunity Areas & Prepare and Implement Improvements
• Problem solving and developing innovative solution
• Assisting Special Projects and performing other duties
• Any other task/s assigned by the reporting manager or as required by the business
● Bachelor’s Degree (any discipline) with 7-10 years of overall experience
● Amenable to work on 24/7 shifting schedule, holidays, weekends and rest days
● No issues working in any location assigned by the company
● Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trained/certified preferable.
● Experience with structured process improvement methodologies, including but not limited to Lean
● Strong business acumen and the ability to develop and deliver rigorous financial and/or analysis to quantify business case scenarios, options and risks
● Demonstrate excellent communication skills; ability to present ideas and solutions in a logical and articulate manner with the self-confidence to work with Senior Executives
● Ability to work within challenging environment with tight delivery timelines
● Out of the box thinker to develop tools and processes for best utilization of resources.
● Ability to manage Internal and external clients; Strong conflict management skills.
● Ability to manage team of TLs and QAs
● Self-motivated Team player
● Excellent skills on Excel/Quality Tools / Data Analysis /Analytical Skills / Reporting.
● Internal Quality Auditor in ISO 9000/ISO 20000/ISO 27000 preferable.