Please check your email .
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Ownership and drive to bring all issues pertaining to specific clients to a closure
• Providing inputs to the team leads for the status update calls with the key stakeholders from the
• Develop a sound understanding of the organizational policies, procedures and eProcurement
tools and implement it on a day to day basis
• Provide technical assistance via phone, email and webex to clients, across the globe for
• Proactively communicate issue status in a timely way to the clients and the management.
• Take ownership of issues until they are successfully resolved. Ensuring the timely resolution to
meet our ‘Service Level Objectives’ (SLOs)
• Answering inbound calls of clients as per the SLA`s and ensure resolution on call – first fix
• Making outbound calls to clients if process demands so
• Ensuring complete documentation with the ticketing system for ease of reporting and follow up
as per the process
• Efficiently and concisely document support calls/email support inquiries and resolution into the
company’s tracking system
• Filing ‘Solutions’ and ‘Problem Reports’. Co-coordinating with various concerned departments to
ensure the dynamic fixture of bugs and issues
• Analysis of issues, collecting of right information
• Willingness to learn
• Perform special projects as requested by the Manager
• Deliver product training courses to customers and internal staff
• Develop a strong professional rapport with assigned customer accounts to help build our
• Ensure customer feedback as per the set standards of the company
• Practice process improvements as defined
• Assist Sales and professional services teams in terms of trainings of products and
troubleshooting. Documentation of FAQ`s and maintaining the repository
• Developing training material if need be and updating it on a timely basis
• Functioning as a core part of the team, aligning individual activities to meet the goals of the
team and organization at large
• Understand cultural diversity and apply them to build client trust
2 +years of relevant experience in customer management
• Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with various internal teams
• Ability to document action items and drive them to completion
• Willingness to drive work to completion irrespective of the odds
• Ability to comprehend business problems and presenting the needed solution to the customer
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why use a Recruitment Agency?
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.