Please check your email .
Are you a Danish speaker passionate about the financial industry and providing good customer service? Then we might have the perfect opportunity for you at a well-known bank in beautiful Malta!
The Customer Service Agent will report directly to the Head of New Markets and will be part of a new team that is responsible of handling sales, loans, customer on-boarding and document verification of a loan portfolio, customer billing issues and various debt repayment options in accordance with the company’s policies.
Our client is a well-known player in the consumer credit market under a specific label.
You haven’t heard from us? Then you might not needed a micro loan before, because that is what we offer. Next to that, we have multiple MasterCard product, retail deposits and some corporate accounts.
Main areas of responsibility:
• Provide customers with accurate information about the company's products, services and payments.
• Actively seeking new sales by executing appointed strategies and instructions.
• Comply with laws, rules, company policies, and procedures as required.
• Understand thoroughly the Bank’s products whilst ensuring that customers are always presented accurate information.
• Responding to any customer queries via email, SMS and phone
• Provide an excellent customer experience.
• Work closely with other Bank departments, especially Payments and Collections, to ensure transparent and efficient interaction.
• Support additional customer service inquiries.
• Promote a positive working environment.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
Other responsibilities may include:
• Involvement in production of Sales reports.
• Involvement in training and mentoring of other team members.
• Assist in documentation of the team’s Operational Procedures.
• Providing ideas and suggesting ways for the improvement of operational systems, processes and procedures.
• Execute ad hoc tasks as may be requested by the Head of New Markets.
Skills and Experience
• Higher Education qualification.
• Excellent command of English and Danish languages.
• Essential demonstrable experience in sales of financial products.
• Experience in customer on-boarding and documentation verification processes.
• Excellent communication skills with a results-driven approach.
• Attention to detail, initiative and high working standards.
• Team player with a customer-oriented approach
• Ability to work independently.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially EXCEL).
What we offer:
We are team players and cross-functional collaborators - we do not have limits when it comes to getting the job done. There are many options for you professionally and personally. We invest in our employees not only with a lucrative pay and distribution package as well as good cocoa/coffee (and Friday beer), but also with a focus on your personal and professional development. We encourage innovation and always involve our dedicated employees - we celebrate success. We are an inclusive, multicultural community characterised by high diversity and with many different nationalities represented.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.