Please check your email .
Our client in Sweden is now looking for a remote or on-site Norwegian speaking customer service agent to join their team! Do you enjoy talking to phone, and over chat and email? Perhaps these customers would be interested to opening their membership with a better package, and you can offer that?
If you enjoy reaching goals and see results, this might be the job for you. We are looking for a native Norwegian speaker to work from Sweden, either remote or work from our client’s office in Gävle or Skellefteå. As a Norwegian speaking customer service agent for a travel agency you will be responisble for handling inquiries about the whole travel, from hotels, flights, experiences and so on.
- You communicate in a friendly and service-oriented manner with our customers/travel agencies by telephone, e-mail or via live chat
- You advise customers/travel agencies in a professional, comprehensive and conclusion-oriented manner,
- You create the appropriate travel offer for our customers/travel agencies through excellent needs assessment
- You are also the contact person for our customers/travel agencies after booking and support them in all concerns and requests. This also includes the processing of subsequent service changes, such as modifications, flight time changes and the decision of goodwill.
- You process the transactions carefully and in accordance with the process and record them in a database
- You speak Norwegian fluently and without accent, and you speak English
- You are stress-resistant and don't let yourself get rattled easily,
- You have a strong service mindset and love to solve problems for your customers
- You have a good knowledge of geography
- You have secure PC knowledge and a routine handling of the internet,
- You have good communication skills, you are a team player, flexible, ready for action and reliable.
If you are looking to work remote, access to a computer, stable internet connection, headset and USB is of high importance.