Please check your email .
A world-leading Telecommunications brand is looking for a supply chain manager to lead their GTM team in the UK office. This is a perfect opportunity for professionals who are pursuing management positions and are interest in the telecommunication industry. You will work with an experienced and supportive team in this rapidly growing business.
This a rolling contract position last minimum of 12 months and has the potential to turn into a permanent position
The ideal candidate:
· Must be fluent in Mandarin
· Have team management experience
· Experience in Logistics and Supply Chain operations
· Confident with taking ownership of projects
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize among tasks with conflicting deadlines
· Consumer electronics industry is a great add-on
· End-to-end Supply Chain reporting such as inbound; warehouse stock level, outbound forecast, customer sell-through/ sell-out data, and channel stock level
· Continuously improve the process to streamline the Supply Chain Operation
· HQ CPFR process
· Forecast accuracy
· Stock efficiency (efficient DoS)
· International in-bound management
· Local 3PL management and stock reconciliation process
· 28 days annual leave + 8 days bank holidays
· Mix WHF and office days
· Free parking
If this feels like the opportunity you are looking for and your experience and skills match the above, please call/ email Summer Tong on s. tong@eurolondon. com & 02070293778 to learn more.
A detailed job specification is available after screening.
NB. Existing and unrestricted right to work in the UK is a requirement. Please note there's no visa sponsorship provided for this role.