Please check your email .
Our client is an industry leader, that offers reliable customer experience solutions to a large portfolio of clients. They are currently going through a period of growth and need to add a Talent Hero to join their amazing and multicultural team!
You will join a very dynamic department which is rigged for strong growth in 2021 and where you will find a challenging and hectic “start-up” environment, as well as great opportunities to develop your career and help then build a success story.
Barcelona is one of the largest cities in Spain, located to the coast of North-Eastern Spain. Boasting a variety of heritage sites and a vibrant nightlife, it is one of the must-visit cities in Europe! One of the busiest cities in the world, it is perfect for people looking to socialize, enjoy the night-life and Mediterranean weather and enjoy good food to boot!
- Carrying out recruitment procedures and ensure quality in the evaluation.
- Active search for candidates, conducting interviews and preparing evaluation reports.
- Collaboration with ETTs and recruitment agencies.
- Managing internal recruitment processes.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in a similar position (as an In-house or Agency Recruiter).
- Native level of French and business level of English.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build rapport with candidates.
- Driven and determined approach with a commitment to achieve results.
- Ability to work on a fast paced environment.
- A multicultural and international working environment with an amazing team of passionate Talent Specialists
- The possibility to work in an exciting department with great opportunities to develop your career
- Modern office spaces, well connected by public transportation
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation
- Above average salary package.
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday (9. 00am - 18. 00pm) and Fridays (9. 00am - 15,00pm)
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.