Please check your email .
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
• Work in first-line customer service (either by phone, chat / email or social media)
• Answering calls from customers who are having issues with purchases or other general information
• Answering chats and emails from customers who are having issues with purchases or other general information
• You should be able to handle 3-4 chats at the same time
• Responding to social media posts from customers who are having issues with purchases or other general information
• Accurate and efficient processing of financial and non-financial transactions
• At least 6 months of experience in the Customer Service Center, preferably in the area of payment transactions / e-commerce / retail banking / payment processing / account setup in the back office
• Fluent German and English
• Minimum write speed of 35 WPM
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to deal with ambiguous situations
• Interpersonal skills / ability to communicate with different target groups
• Should be willing to work multiple shifts or night shifts
• Competitive remuneration package
• A challenging working environment
Why choose Recruitment Agency: You are given extra support in preparing for interviews / You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone / All our services to job seekers are free of charge / We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.