Please check your email .
Are you a fluent French, Dutch or German speaker looking for an opportunity develop a career in the lucrative world of Technology Sales?
Our client is the world's leading SaaS (software-as-a-service) provider in legal software. Their EMEA hub in London is in need of language-speaking sales executives to continue their company success in regions like Spain, the Benelux, France, Italy and DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients in order to boost business development success. To thrive in this role, you should be self-motivated and a creative problem solver with great communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold call and emails
- Coordinate meetings between prospective clients and senior sales executives as well as maintaining strong relationships with the prospect through the entire sales process.
- Take primary ownership of the company's named account strategy
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of the full array of our offerings to answer questions and make recommendations when speaking to customers/prospects
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc. ) and key decision makers
- Work collaboratively with other employees across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded when possible
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual qualified meeting and revenue goals
- Fluent to a native level in one of the following languages in addition to English: French, German or Dutch
- 1-2 years of sales experience would be a bonus, particularly in technology/software
- University degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM solutions would be advantageous
If this feels like the opportunity you are looking for and your experience and skills match the above then click "Apply" or call/e-mail Ben Sanchez for more information.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our clients' requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www. eurolondon. com