Please check your email .
Territory Account Manager (Fluency in English and French)
With a global reach that spans over nearly 10,000 cities across six continents, and a growing reach in the UK & Ireland, Uber Eats is currently searching for tenacious graduates, with some B2B experience, to join their team as Territory Account Managers in a variety of locations.
As a leading figure in the delivery industry, and with a number of progression routes available, this role with Uber Eats is a perfect opportunity for graduates that wish to enter the industry with a progressive brand that is evolving in tandem with changing consumer habits.
Territory Account Manager benefits include:
Due to the nature of this role, Uber Eats have specified graduates must possess strong commercial mind-sets and ambitious, autonomous attitudes that are willing to go above and beyond in order to make their mark in the role. Because of this, the successful candidates should meet the below requirements:
● Desire to work with top restaurants and building a business together
● A Graduate with a full degree
● Professional fluency in English and French
● Relationship management experience preferred; we will consider a range of backgrounds
● Highly autonomous - able to work with minimal oversight
● Problem solving skills: when you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it
● Capable to run analysis and/or understand data and transform it into relevant insights
● Extraordinary listening, communication and organisational skills
● Effective at operating under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
● At least 1 year of professional experience preferred (exceptional graduates will be accepted)
Territory Account Manager’s key responsibilities:
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.