Please check your email .
SpotOn Connections is growing and we looking for self-motivated, driven, and ambitious individuals who are looking to develop in a fast paced, target driven environment.
SpotOn offers industry leading Trainee Recruitment programme, comprising of comprehensive initial training and on the job training throughout your entire career with the Connections Group!
Recruitment is hardwork but it is rewarding! The job of a recruiter is to ensure that we deliver an excellent service to job seekers, providing career advice and leading to the goal, placing that job seeker into a worthwhile career with a quality employer!
- Developing a network of job seekers through various techniques and tools such as
CV databases, networking, and advertising on a range of Social Media platforms,
online communities, and job boards.
- Assisting candidates with their queries via phone, email and social media.
- Building and maintaining good rapport whilst attending to our clients requests in a
professional and efficient manner.
- Preparing and formatting documents such as CV templates and job descriptions.
- Sourcing – Carrying out searches for potential and suitable job seekers through a
variety of technologies, tools, and techniques.
- Pre-screening, shortlisting and assisting job seekers throughout their recruitment
process, including but not limited to processing feedback, arranging interview
schedules and providing job seekers with our industry leading Interview Coaching
- Processing reference checks on job seekers
- Provide not only an excellent quality driven recruitment service but also ensuring
communications are transparent and honest to ensure both employers and job
seekers are kept up to date on the recruitment process.
- Updating and maintaining records of communications on our Recruitment Database
and other Recruitment Selection tools.
The role of a recruiter requires someone with ambition to succeed and an eagerness to learn and adapt as industries evolve and change. The position does not require any professional experience in a similar role as full and comprehensive training is provided, however, the following skills and attributes are required:
- Applicants must be energetic and driven by goals and targets
- To be self-motivated and organised
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Applications such as word and excel
- Strong work ethics and a quality driven approach
Other skills considered a benefit
- Prior experience with outbound calling
- Knowledge of Social Media and other online Marketing tools
On offer to you!
- Industry leading recruitment training both initially and ongoing throughout your
- A competitive base salary and industry leading performance-based incentives.
- A friendly and support team environment
- Opportunity to travel and attend industry events as your career and skills develop
- A fun, energetic and rewarding work and team environment
- To be managed, trained, mentored, and motivated by leaders who all started their
career with the Connections Group at Entry level and have been in your shoes.
- Career path and career development opportunities within the Connections Group!