Please check your email .
Our clients are highly reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
• Create and maintain the communication with the business partners on customer's side.
• Responsible for making the balance sheets preparation and checking all the accounts (banks, fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, tax accounts, etc. ).
• Closings and reconciliations for the managed accounts.
• Analysing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections.
• Handling the accounts reconciliation for the group companies according to procedures.
• Preparing the reports for the final balance sheet for each month end within the consolidated ERP system, according to the IFRS and/or the local standards (according to clients’ location).
• Perform Inventory adjustments postings and standard price updates.
Qualification and Skills:
Communicative level of English (min. B2)
Good level of Dutch (min. C1)
High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
Accounting knowledge – intermediate level;
Similar experience in the RTR field;
Work experience with SAP system
Personal culture and client management expertise.
High motivation and ability to learn.
Ability to work under time pressure.
What we Offer:
Private medical insurance
Professional training provided by experts
Great chance to develop your career
Remote from any city in Romania
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.