Please check your email .
• Fluent German and good English
• At least 1-2 year experience as Team Lead
• Excellent people management skills, should have experience in previous roles
• Good experience in MS Office – Word, Excel and Power Point
• Strong experience on presentation skills
• Computer literate/Tech Savvy with a minimum typing skill of 30 wpm with 90% accuracy
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Ability to drive initiatives in the team with creativity and a long-term vision
• Experience in initiating and implementing process improvements
• Graduate (preferable)
• Experience in Retail industry (preferably in Fashion)
• Hands on experience in back office activities – Live Chat and Social Media
• Take ownership to manage deliverables across multiple assignments
• Flexible approach to working hours 24x7,including rest days, holidays, weekends and extended hours, if required.
• Should be a self-motivated achiever
• To motivate, develop and mentor team members in a dynamically changing environment
• Drive process performance to achieve and exceed SLA deliverables
• Lead and deliver complex client engagements that help identify, design and implement creative business solutions for the company
• Provide excellent customer service and determine the needs of the client.
• Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and manage team relationships effectively to ensure exceptional performance
• Manage Shrinkage, Productivity and control attrition
• Manage dips in performance with adequate reinforcement plans proactively
• People management and associated responsibilities like performance and development management
• Ability to communicate well and Manage relationships with internal and external contacts
• Manage & delegate daily volumes within team and coordinate activities to ensure daily BAU delivery is in line to customer KPIs
• Understanding of processes run by team and ability to bring in improvements and efficiencies within operations
• Create a mode of operations to be adhered to by team members in order to maintain good routine and orderliness
• Conduct Team Huddles to discuss process updates, feedbacks and key focus points for the day
• Answer and manage client queries/complaints across LOBs, rectify issues and liaise with appropriate departments to handle complex issues in a bid to provide more effective solutions
• Able to mentor team in process & quality parameters
• Perform Root Cause Analysis to identify key AFIs and create action plans / goals to improve
• Create, Publish and Maintain operations related reports on timely manner
• Discover training needs and support in training to provide the necessary coaching on ground
• Collaborate with the different support groups – Recruitment, Training, Quality, HR, Workforce – to improve agent profiling and performance
• Any additional ad hoc tasks that may contribute to a better service to the client or improvement to the KPI
• Adhering to Tech Mahindra and customer procedures, policies, confidentiality guidance and data protection legislation
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.