Please check your email .
*French speaking HR Assistant*
Join the champions of work/life balance and never work a Friday again!
Euro London Appointments are currently working with a successful international Tech Recruitment specialist who are looking for a French speaker to join their close-knit team as a HR Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to further their HR career with hands on support from Director level.
This company is focused on ensuring staff have a great work/life balance and so not only is this an incredible opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their HR career, best of all, you'll have Fridays off without this affecting your salary!
Working in a friendly and motivated environment, this is a varied role which is largely focused on HR and Administrative responsibilities to support the Director of Operations and the team of Consultants
Typical responsibilities will include, yet are not limited to:
* Support all team members by assisting with day-to-day operations of the HR functions
* Be responsible for maintaining personnel records, managing internal documents and updating internal databases.
* Assist with on boarding new members of staff
* Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
* Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities
* Answer employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
* Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leavers, etc)
* Assist with supporting the consultants in creating contracts and invoices
* Ensure GDPR compliance of the internal database and perform all relevant activities for maintaining it
* Ad-hoc reports based on the business requirements
* Communicate with clients when necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
* Ideally 6 months to 2 years of HR experience in a HR generalist scope or administrative function
* Experience or knowledge of employment law (even very minimal)
* Fluency in French and English
* Strong IT skills
* This role is ideal for someone looking to make the most of this opportunity, who is quick to learn and motivated. Someone who can work in a fast-paced environment
* You need to be able to react quickly, be adaptable and be a proactive thinker.
* You will be able to have open conversations with your line manager re problem solving and process improvement. Work together.
This really is a unique opportunity so apply today for a confidential chat to find out more!
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.