Please check your email .
Do you have a passion for market research?
Do you love working as part of a team?
How does a fantastic opportunity working for a multilingual Market Research company as a supervisor sound to you?
This will be a full time role for a temporary role and at a supervisor level.
Given the nature of this role candidates must have fluency in English.
Experience using CATI is also of benefit.
- Assisting with interviewer training programmes
- Providing feedback and coaching to interviewers
- Performance reviews and evaluations
- Approving timesheets for interviewers
- Ensuring CATI scripts are working correctly
- Briefing interviewers on new projects
- Monitoring of interviews
- Monitoring interviewer productivity
We are currently looking for candidates who ideally are:
- confident with managing a team on their own but also keen to work with the rest of the management team.
- Have at least 1 years experience in a Market Research call centre at a supervisor level or above
- Have experience using CATI
- Flexible to work some evenings/weekends
- comfortable dealing with escalated complaints on the phone and have a good polite telephone manner.
- Fluency in French, German or Spanish would be great, but not essential to the role.
This will be an ongoing temporary role and will be project driven.
If you have the relevant experience and are keen to apply for this role, please send your CV in word format to c. grosvenor@eurolondon. com
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.