Please check your email .
Finnish Speaking Customer Relationship Manager
Dundalk, County Louth, Dundalk
Basic €28k + commission + relocation assistance
Our client based in County Louth is currently recruiting for Finnish Speaking Customer Relationship Manager.
You will have an intimate understanding of how their business works and what your clients’ needs and goals are, aligning them with the necessary resources to achieve them.
You will be responsible for managing an assigned portfolio of clients designated by geographical zones. Some of your clients will be new while others may have been working with the company for several years. You are responsible for driving and developing new accounts while retaining and growing existing accounts.
Collaborating with the key stakeholders within your client portfolio, you will advise and consult them on how to best create and execute marketing campaigns utilizing the extensive range of promotional products and branded corporate gifts in order to achieve their set objectives.
Overall service responsiveness to accounts, utilizing your written, verbal communication and presentation skills, using creativity to solve problems is the key in building long term relationships.
What you will do:
• Act as primary contact and advocate for new and existing SME (small to medium enterprise) clients
• Acquire a thorough understanding of your clients’ needs and requirements through effective and consistent communication (telephone and email)
• Expand the relationship with existing clients by continuously proposing marketing campaign solutions that meets their objectives
• Act as a business partner while regularly educating, advising and informing your clients on marketing products, corporate merchandise, marketing trends and new campaign strategies
• Make recommendations on the best utilization of your clients’ advertising budgets
• Keeping clients up to date of the company new product launches, various special offers available and marketing campaign packages
• Develop trusted relationships with existing clients portfolio ensuring a strong retention rate
• Maintain revenue base by managing account renewals
• Grow portfolio through higher value sales
• Achieve weekly KPI’s by reaching set target
• Build strong relationship with internal departments to maximize clients satisfaction
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to ensure that internal business processes, systems and ways of working are optimized and improved
• Keep track of industry trends (promotional and customize product)
• Participation in new product projects, when required
• Responsible for sample distribution of new promotional products to client base and follow up for potential sales and marketing campaign opportunities
• Consulting on promotional message on each individual product and campaign – each product and client image is unique and therefore require a customized and creative approach
• Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management
€28,000 basic per annum plus commission
Relocation package = will reimburse travel costs outside Ireland of up to a maximum of €150 plus 4 nights’ accommodation (2 nights if inside Ireland already)
Sports & Social Club
What you will do: