Please check your email .
If you think you are a match for this role, please send your English CV to jobs(at)dkglobalrecruitment(dot)com for immediate consideration. **
Our clients are highly-reputed outsourcing companies with constant growth in the international market. Do you enjoy supporting customers? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious and rewarding working environment? Then look no further: take a look at the full job description to give you even more useful information about the Customer Adviser role in Athens, Greece
The ideal candidate will have:
What does this role hold for you?
• Solving customers queries by phone or emails
• Provide excellent level of customer services
• Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients and customers
• Reporting to team managers or team supervisor
* 2 extra salaries per year(Christmas/Easter-Summer), 20 days annual paid holiday, special discounts and offers for all employees, ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by specialists keeping you updated, career development opportunities, pension plan, health insurance coverage, International- multicultural modern working environment ( 8000 employees currently working on different projects/languages ) , on-site canteen, casual dress code,free Greek courses, welcome event
Relocation package consists of flight ticket ,2 weeks free accommodation at a hotel (breakfast included), taxi transfer from the airport, support in finding an apartment to rent
Apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to arrange an interview.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.