Please check your email .
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
• Answer to customer queries and requests, in a simple way keeping your smile, ensuring their satisfaction through a unique customer experience.
• Keep in contact with clients by receiving incoming calls and emails, managing claims and requests.
• Fluency in German (C2 Level)
• Fluent English
• Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Saturday
•Good computer skills;
• Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients
• Excellent communication skills
• Good listening and empathy skills
• Good time management skills
• Team spirit and flexibility.
Relocation Package - accommodation in a shared apartment for a 6 months period & reimburse the flight ticket. The employee will pay a monthly rent fee for the first 6 months which will then be mentioned during the recruitment process.
• Competitive remuneration package
• A challenging working environment
• Monthly performance bonus
• Training provided
• Many discounts for: gyms, restaurants, beauty centers, pharmacies
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.