Please check your email .
Our clients are highly reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
· Effective and Efficient handling of customer inquiries (stock availability, delivery- times, special production enquiries and preparations, price, technical & marketing issues)
· Create orders in SAP/ERP
· Control and monitor the progression of order from input stage, production, allocation and dispatch to invoicing and effected delivery.
· Communication to customers and sales force of stock or, if not available, alternatives including negotiating stock with other countries.
· Follow-up with Logistics/planning/warehouse to ensure smooth delivery
· Correct invoicing of supplied materials
Qualification and Skills:
· University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
· Fluent German and English language
· Good communication skills
· Basic accounting knowledge
What we Offer:
· Excellent salary
· Relocation package
· Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
· Private medical insurance
· Professional training provided by experts
· Great chance to develop your career
· Meal vouchers
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.