Please check your email .
At Apple, we believe in hard work, a lively environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when hardworking people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and inspire – and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU! Are you passionate about the details? Do you love getting to the root cause of an issue? Are you an expert in dealing with confidential & sensitive information? The Retail Contact Centre is looking for a fraud prevention specialist with excellent analytical skills and a deep understanding of standard methodologies for order exception management. You will be responsible for reviewing and analysing Card Not Present Orders (CNP) and detecting suspected fraudulent activity.
- You will review and analyse simple – complex blocked Card Not Present orders to detect fraudulent activity, building the appropriate next steps
- Cancels fraudulent orders and serves as a point of contact between customers, credit card banks, and shipping carriers where necessary
- Analyses, identifies, and communicates trends from exception reporting
- Reviews credit issues and processes as necessary
- Researches and resolves Card Not Present chargeback disputes
- Represents Apple with customers and partner organisations
- Identifies innovative ideas to improve the customer experience
- Achieves or exceeds performance and productivity goals
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or related practical experience.