Please check your email .
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
• Write content for news, articles and blogs;
• Create reports and follow company policies;
• Participate in meetings and work in teams;
• Care about the details;
• Fluent German- excellent writing skills;
• Excellent English;
• Open to work in shifts - 24/7;
• Around 1-2 years of relevant experience (in writing articles, blogging, journalism, medias, news);
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Interest in current affairs, news and trends;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Ability to multitask;
• Proficient in MS office (Excel, Power Point and Word).
• Available to work in the office in Lisbon!
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.