Please check your email .
Be in control of your life and join a dynamic Advertising travel media sales German team. Travel is so vitally important to the world and the stories we tell on behalf of our customers plays a crucial role in inspiring people to visit local and far-flung shores and enjoy new experiences. We use inflight magazines, the world’s only airport TV network, digital advertising retargeting solution and brand partnership opportunities to tell stories.
What’s in it for you, and why you should choose Ink?
· Home and work life balance
· 20 days holiday
· Competitive salary
· Commission uncapped
· Amazing rewards that will take you across the world, including visiting any of the other INK offices around the globe and other incentives like hotel stays
· The ability to be in control of your own income
· You will be recognised, we celebrate success
· UK work visa sponsorship considered
· We offer a continuous training and development programme, including our Growing our own and next generation leadership programme.
· Online training platform to access anywhere
· Performance and life coaching, we help you to design the life you want to live.
· Free refreshments daily
· Ink is an equal opportunity employer, and we hire individuals based on merit, regardless of race, religion, gender, and age, amongst others.
· It doesn't matter how good you are, it matters how good you can be - and we won't stop until we get you there, so we offer a continuous training and development programmes.
· Life changing. If you are willing to put in the effort and sacrifice in order to reach your potential, then strap in, because you are in for one crazy ride.
· You will love what you do. We believe that loving what you do is a right and not a privilege
Don’t just take our word for it - here what people like you say:
“Since I joined the company almost 10 years ago, my life has evolved into a picture of success and happiness, filled with the accomplishment of many milestones”
"After winning a private jet incentive, I got to celebrate my 30th birthday flying like a VIP alongside my teammates. Amazing. "
What will you be doing in the Advertising travel media sales German London team:
· You will be selling advertising on behalf of Eurowings in their inflight magazine
· Investigation and finding new customers and sectors which have commercial opportunity
· Contacting daily by telephone and conferencing, lots of businesses to help them thrive by showing how by buying our travel media solutions – inflight magazines, the world’s only airport TV network, digital advertising retargeting solution and brand partnership opportunities will benefit them and their business.
· Daily growing through learning and development to achieve your potential.
· Coming to work every day motivated.
Be part of our movement:
Join our team of 16 salespeople based in West Hampstead NW6 London. Our larger West Hampstead NW6, team consists of over 71 people. We are growing daily. We invite you to come and join us if you want to be the best versions of yourselves, upgrade your skills, and reap the results of this.
More about us:
Ink has been in business for 27 years and is the world’s leading travel media company. Working with the largest travel media brands and airlines worldwide - including Eurowings, United Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, easyjet, Singapore Airlines and many more. In 2019 we became part of Stagwell a Nasdaq trading company, founded in 2015, by Mark Penn (ex-Microsoft). We have a collective vision as a global marketing and communications group on transforming marketing globally. We say our industry has been dominated for decades by four firms that haven’t evolved fast enough to adapt to the times. We believe that unrivalled creativity plus data-driven connectivity drives unmistakable effectiveness. Our headquarters is in London, and we have global offices in Miami, Singapore, and São Paulo.
What we do:
We put customers first in everything we do. By giving access to 1 billion travellers a year, our customers can communicate to real actual, travellers across multiple platforms at every stage of their travel journey. This results in delivering valuable revenues for our customers at the right stage, at the right place and at the right time. Using inflight magazines, the world’s only airport TV network, digital advertising retargeting solution and brand partnership opportunities.
What we want in a Advertising travel media sales German London
· German language speakers
· Must also be fluent in English.
· Graduates who want a career in sales
· 6 months sales/ customer service experience desirable
· People who love to be measured.
· Are humble to ask for coaching.
· See opportunity. To achieve things, they didn’t think possible.
· People curious and who can tell a story.
· People who are not satisfied with mediocracy.
· People who can commit to our iWE culture, values, expectations, and rituals – if you want to know what they are then reach out.
We understand not everyone can live up to our expectations every day, and if you cannot then we appreciate your honesty and we are not the right place for you. If you can and you feel you are the right fit, then act now and contact us.