Please check your email .
Our clients are highly reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
This role is a key link between your clients and their providers, as you will oversee the process of supplies and delivery.
Deep understanding of your clients' business, great negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for our customers.
Processing & booking of purchasing requisitions, purchase orders, materials catalogues, delivery notes, goods receipts and other procurement documents
Reception and verification of requisitioning of users and buyers
Recommend suppliers based on both price and non-price factors
• Fluent German and English
• Candidate must have European nationality
• Accounting knowledge – basic level
• Work experience with and ERP system (advantage)
• University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
• Similar work experience would be great advantage
• Excellent salary
• Private medical insurance
• Professional training provided by experts
• Great chance to develop your career
• Remote from Budapest City or surroundings
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.