Please check your email .
Assisting the Operations Team with the day to day management of the teams in Europe region, including working with recruitment agencies.
Act as a single point of contact for the associates for Recruitment related requirements and queries
Working on Direct channels of recruitment and initiate new channels such as new Job portals, Buddy schemes, Job fair etc. and activate new cost effective channels including social media.
Ensure adequate communication with associates to ensure adherence to company policies and processes.
Co-ordination with other departments for effective and efficient handling of any of the above activities
We would expect the Recruitment professional to take ownership of the company (EU) policies relevant to the work place and edit and maintain these in alignment with the latest European employment laws and bills of legislation, as applicable
You will also collate and produce the following information:
1. Monthly report of Attrition and planning to hire backfill numbers
2. Fortnightly meeting with associates and generating pipeline
3. Monthly analysis of market and competitors information for similar role
4. Responsible for Background verification initiating and helping BV team to collect documents
5. Any other specific information asked for by other support functions from time to time
You will also work in conjunction with the offshore team to prepare and issue any Internal Job Postings and where required support the actual interview process with direct participation with interviews/short listing etc.
In addition to this you will be required:
- Process the fixed term contract extensions
- Update the information on the HR/Recruitment system (PACE) in regards to:
1. New hires
3. Contract Release
Handover the personnel Files/Relevant HR statutory report and documentation
Minimum of 6-7 years’ experience of Recruitment management for 150+ people in an Outsource business environment
Have experience of a personnel management system
Have experience of completing all applicable External/Internal audits successfully
Have experience of coaching and developing recruitment personnel and staff from other departments as required to meet the recruitment needs within a business centre
Have experience of good demonstrable working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
Have a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Fluent English and ideally Portuguese.