Please check your email .
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
• Fluent German
• Advanced English
• Open to work in rotational shift timings and weekends as per process requirement;
• Up to 2 years of experience or willing to learn in this area;
• Ability to comprehend articles and good analytical skills;
• Interest in current affairs/news is preferred;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Ability to multitask;
• Proficient in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
• Read articles and analyze the content;
• Summarize the article in 3-4 sentences or 1-2 pages, depending on the case;
• Review audio, image and transcript feed to check if it matches brief, including keywords;
• Capture required information from calls/ emails and create a report;
• Participate in meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations;
• Work in teams to achieve the desired project outcome;
• Rate sentiment and capture other key mandatory fields as per the brief document;
• Ensure data is captured without any mistakes on the systems.
• Determined 1-year contract with the possibility of extension;
• Fantastic opportunity to work and develop your career in one of the leading international
outsourcing companies in a unique and fast-paced working environment;
• Professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a
variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.