Please check your email .
Cyber Security Account Manager (German speaking)70k Basic plus 70k OTE plus a broad range of benefits .
This is a unique Germany based opportunity for a well rounded IT security or Saas salesperson . Language fluency or native status is key for this role. Our client has created a highly respected product set which is cutting edge and fuelling fantastic growth . You can live anywhere in Germany or Austria but should be able to access air travel with relative ease .
The Cyber Security Sales Account Manager is responsible for aggressively building a pipeline and delivering revenue as well as expanding the market share in the DACH Territory (Germany, Austria & Switzerland), for accounts between 2000 & 8000 users.
You will be able to. . . . .
· Exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals to continue our penetration of the market leveraging the progress achieved with existing customers using our solution and high-profile prospects about to procure it.
· Build relationships with key decision-makers in information security departments across a variety of industries.
· Prospecting, technical presentation and demonstration, pipeline management and a demonstrated ability to close.
· Build and maintain a strong working relationship with the DACH Partner Network.
· Build and maintain a strong working relationship with the Channel Director for Strategic Partners.
· The position will require regular travel, as well as the ability to represent the company at events.
Our client requires . . . . .
· Expertise in managing sales opportunities from prospect to closure
· Ability to provide live and web-based demonstrations of the solution without sales engineer support (though SE support is available as needed)
· Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
· Capability to present technical information to a variety of audiences
· Experience of working with Strategic Partners and an associated in-direct sales model
· Demonstrated ability to forecast and manage information using SalesForce. com
· Extensive contacts in the information security field with both End Users and Channel
· Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks to successful completion
· Ability to work in a fast paced, geographically dispersed organization
· A demonstrated ability to use personal knowledge, network, processes, and solution selling strategies to meet revenue growth objectives
· Proven track record of success in prospecting into net new accounts.
· Relationship-driven, with a solid executive presence and proven ability to earn credibility with governments executives.
· Experience selling IT products and/or managing consulting, professional and integration services.
· Microsoft Office Suite – Intermediate User
· Ability to travel a minimum of 30%
Ideally you will be . . . . . . .
· Educated to Degree Level preferred
· 4+ years successful experience in sales of Information Technology Software and Services preferred
Interested candidates should send their c v to jobs@scottcofton. com or call 01189393935