Please check your email .
*German speaking HR Administrator*
A fantastic opportunity for candidates with fluency in English and German looking to build or further a career in HR.
Euro London Appointments are working with a leading Retail group who are looking for a German speaker to join them in a brand new position within the HR function of this business.
If you want to work with some of the world's leading Retail brands, keep reading!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for an opportunity to build a HR career in a highly supportive and international environment. You will be supporting colleagues in the UK and EMEA.
Working in a friendly and motivated environment, this is a varied role which is largely focused on HR and Administrative responsibilities to support the growth of the business across EMEA.
Typical responsibilities will include, yet are not limited to:
* Be the first point of contact for all joiners across EMEA.
* Be responsible for maintaining personnel records, managing internal documents and updating internal databases.
* Assist with on-boarding new members of staff including putting all relevant documentation and welcome packs together
* Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
* Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities
* Answer employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
* Assist with the timely scheduling of probation review meetings, exit interviews and any other meetings as required as part of the employee life cycle.
* Assist with holiday and absence queries and the annual holiday cycle administration. * * Assist with the administration of annual processes e. g. performance and salary review as required.
* Develop a thorough understanding of the various systems used by the Recruitment and HR teams.
* Participate in ad hoc projects as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Fluency in both English and German is essential.
* Either a HR qualification and a clear interest in gaining HR experience or 6 months to 2 years of HR experience in a HR generalist scope or administrative function
* Experience or knowledge of employment law in Germany (even very minimal) would be a bonus
* Strong communication skills and attention to detail
* This role is ideal for someone looking to make the most of this opportunity, who is quick to learn and motivated. Someone who can work in a fast-paced environment
* You need to be able to react quickly, be adaptable and be a proactive thinker.
This role is based in London and our client offers a hybrid working model.
Working hours are 9am - 5pm OR 8:30am - 4:30pm, whichever you prefer!
A very generous salary and bonus package is on offer with his position.
You will be part of a team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued.
Internal progression and mobility is key to this organisation and there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step.
As the company grows, so will the opportunities available.
Contact me today for a confidential chat to find out more about this very exciting opportunity.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.