Please check your email .
Do you have a passion for the travel and tourism industry?
Do you like travelling, especially when everything goes the way it should? You can have an essential impact on making travellers journeys a success!
Help travelers to find, plan and book their hotel and enable
a worry-free and efficient travel experience.
Your responsibilities and impact as an Inside Sales Agent will be:
- Booking management (altering, cancelling or creating new reservations)
- Assisting clients via inbound calls in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations)
What’s in it for you?
Type of Contract: A fixed-term contract that is renewable every year.
Working Hours: Full time on rotating shifts: 40h (Mo-Fr 8am-8pm)
Training: Have a kick-start your career with the intensive training that the company offers to their new employees.
Salary Conditions(*): You have 2 options:
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1030€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1390€ gross/month
-€3. 000 signing BONUS (start date 16. 05. 2022)
Relocation Package for International Candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick-up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
- Private health insurance after signature of contract which is extra to the standard insurance
- Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
- Portuguese public holidays and 22 days of paid holidays.
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world.
Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a C1 level of English
- Enthusiasm about travelling and tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Portugal for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid work permit (required).
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful and vibrant city with a rich cultural history
- All the pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A local community with a good level of English and an international environment
Learn more about Lisbon on our Blog.
Your Recruitment Process with Blu Selection
Hi, I’m Benita from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34932204320 or reach me via LinkedIn
This project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.