Please check your email .
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
What will my new role be about?
· Offering effective customer assistance (client users and suppliers) concerning its requirements to solve problems;
· Ensuring that the problems are accurately registered in the ticket application when received via e-mail, phone or chat;
· Ensuring that the phone/chat line is open at the beginning of the work program;
· Helpdesk Level 1 support for the applications used within the Travel & Expenses department (Concur tool, credit card application): solves the level 1 tickets, follows the solution of the open tickets, escalates wherever the case to the level 2 (tests the solutions proposed by the experts in the case of the level 2 tickets whenever necessary);
· Answering Customer calls / emails / chats and providing guidance on J&J policies and procedures regarding the business travels and expenses;
· Acting as single point of contact for the customer and communicates relevant information in order to ensure the customers satisfaction;
· Communicating the problem status and time to resolution to affected personnel; provides to the customers a continuous visibility on the occurred situation/problem;
· Ensuring a structured and high quality communication related to the open cases;
· Creating tickets to the IT support team whenever necessary.
What should I bring to the table?
· Fluency in English and Dutch OR Russian
· Diploma/Degree holder or pursuing Bachelor Degree Courses;
· At least 1 year of experience in Customer
Support/Procurement/Finance/Helpdesk would represent an advantage;
· Very good analytical and problem solving skills;
· Numerical competencies;
· Ability to adhere to TAT and timelines;
· Attention to detail;
· Active listening combined with excellent written and verbal communication competences;
· Knowledge of T&E (Travel & Expense) or Finance domains would represent an advance;
Whats in it for me?
· Temporary remote work due to the pandemic and return to office after the situation improves;
· Relocation package;
· Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment;
· Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company;
· Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills);
· Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on a monthly basis depending on each employees
Why use a Recruitment Agency
You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
You don't have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days
All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.