Please check your email .
Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry?
Do you like travelling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travellers´ journeys a success!
If you want to work for a multinational leader in the hospitality industry -
We are currently looking for German speakers for their office in Lisbon.
Your responsibilities and impact as an International Traveller Advisor will be:
- Booking management (altering, cancelling or creating new reservations)
- Assisting clients via inbound calls in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations)
Is customer service a new field that you want to gain expertise and achieve your career goals? The good news is that this company is recruiting based on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you in every aspect of the job.
What’s in it for you?
– Salary of 1235€ per month (x14 per year) + 150 € bonus/month
– 6 € meal voucher per work-day
– Full time job (40h/week), Monday-Sunday (Rotative shifts Mon-Sun; 8 AM – 10 PM)
– A stable job and opportunities to grow within the company
– 12- months contract as from the first day of training (training is paid 100%)
– A family style working environment, while benefiting from an international and multicultural company
– Opportunity to work for Top companies on the market
– private health insurance from the beginning
– 30 days of probation period
– Start date: ASAP
Your Future Company:
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company that takes care of you from your career development, language skills, accommodation and your social integration. Your prospective new employer is a multinational organisation that has been acknowledged as one of the best sales and customer service solutions provider companies in the world. You will be an added value to their international team including talents from more than 80 nationalities all over the world.
Career Growth Opportunities: Various career development chances in different paths.
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
- A native level of German and a good level of English
- Enthusiasm about travelling and tourism industry
- Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
- Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skilful at communicating with people
- Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
- Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
- Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
- Having a valid work permit for Portugal (required).
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
- A colourful and vibrant city with a rich cultural history
- All the pros of living in a European capital on a budget
- Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
- Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
- A local community with a good level of English and an international environment
Learn more about Lisbon on our Blog.
Your Recruitment Process with Blu Selection
Hi, I’m Benita from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34932204320 or reach me via LinkedIn
This project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.