Please check your email .
When thinking of a new destination in Europe for your next international professional adventure, Barcelona should be one of the options that first comes to mind. The excellent career opportunities, cultural activities, warm climate and much more, make expat life in Spain's beautiful capital so worth living. Take the chance and get a head start with an international experience in Barcelona! Whatever your profile and experience is, you will have the opportunity to make a difference.
Your mission is to support clients’ activities by offering high-quality service to their customers by:
– Providing the best possible answers and solutions to questions and concerns from customers in the way you are the most confident: over the phone, via e-mail or social media;
– Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
– Recording data in the system
– Being in contact with other departments and redirecting related cases and issues to related departments.
– Being a team player and participating in the success of the team and project
– A native level of Danish/Swedish/Finnish/Norwegian and at least a B2 level of English
– Knowledge of the value and impact that a good customer experience can create
– Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
– Having a drive for excellence and professionalism
– Being a real team player and committed to your work
– Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
– Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
What is in it for you?
– Salary: 18. 000€ - 22. 000€ yearly*
– Working hours: fulltime 40h/week
– Relocation package*
– Private health insurance*
– Paperwork support*
– International and multicultural working environment
– Training and career growth opportunities
*Depending on the company and project
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
– Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
– The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
– A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
– Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
– Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
Is this not the best fit for you? Still, send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.