Please check your email .
Are you passionate about CRM and the meaningful impact it can have within a business ?
Do you wish to develop a long-term career in the Higher Education sector within a world-leading Business School present on 3 continents and renowned globally for the quality of their teaching ?
Looking for an internationally oriented career based in France in a hybrid role ?
If so , why not read on ?
Our client is seeking an internationally oriented and bilingual CRM Project Manager to join their IT team. As Project manager you'd be responsible for gathering clear business requirements, whilst working closely with the business analyst team, external vendors and internal business stakeholders.
Our client is a renowned leader in educating leaders who transform business and society through world-class management education, with a pioneering MBA and a multi-campus /continent structure. The student and employee make-up is truly international , positioning our client as a Business School for the world.
Within the CRM Project Manager position you'll ensure that the objectives are reached on time, within budget and according to project specification and adhering to the IT department project management frameworks, processes, and standards.
Main responsibilities :
- Responsible for gathering clear business requirements , whilst working in close coordination with the business analyst team, external vendors and internal business stakeholders.
-Guaranteeing the success of the planning phase , overseas solution deployments and supporting post-deployment with the CRM platform area ( SalesForce and Eloqua)
- In charge of the budget, timeline, risk and stakeholders through to completion of the project.
- Managing the definition of multiple concurrent projects and a portfolio of 2-4 applications autonomously with participation within the steering committee and coordination with stakeholders and your direct manager.
- Adding value to the IT application development function by facilitating communication across various business units and enhance the user experience through the simplification of processes.
- Representing the business sponsors/stakeholders within the IT Department by understanding the end-user needs.
-Good understanding of technology and extensive knowledge of internal business processes.
-Pragmatic business requirements gathering , ability to synthesise information , optimising against business requirements.
- You should be Fluent in French and English.
- Have significant experience in project management.
-Have excellent stakeholder management skills and experience.
- Salesforce knowledge and experience.
- Certified in Project management: PMP/Prince2/PMI
-Scrum Master certification or experience would be a plus.
-Experience with Eloqua would be beneficial.
-Able to work in Fontainbleau ( 77) at least 3 days a week in a hybrid role.
(candidates must live close by or be willing to relocate or commute to Fontainebleau)
Salary: 45K€ - 56K€ + benefits
Our client can offer a permanent contract /CDI opportunity that will enable you to forge a stimulating and varied career within an institution that is continually investing in the latest technologies, that are vital to meeting the school's aims to deliver the highest quality of teaching in the management sphere. You will have the opportunity to deliver projects across 3 continents within a truly international working culture.
Please send your CV to o. astington@eurolondon. com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.