Please check your email.
Do you love social media?
If so, you should start your career at a global company and work as a video content analyst for the world's most popular video sharing website.
Want to learn more about social media regulation, free speech online, internal controls or maybe even EU policy making? Apply now and start your career in this exciting team.
- Review user reports on website content.
- Analyse and identify content that does not comply with requirements and flag for action in a timely manner
- Make balanced decisions and assist in responding to requests according to established policies and procedures
- Use market-specific knowledge and insight to identify and devise solutions to improve support for the user community
- Review sensitive content, sometimes with graphic or disturbing content
- Fluency in German (at least C1 level, ideally mother tongue).
- B2 level in English
- Willingness to work 3 shifts, 7 days a week (24/7 availability)
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Quick thinking and adaptability in learning new processes, concepts and skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and desire to work accurately, efficiently and to a high standard
- Neutral attitude towards alternative video content to be classified
- A pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing global company with an impeccable reputation
- Professional development and clear career paths
- New office space in a convenient location in Lisbon
- Training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary, relocation allowance and support*.
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and much more!
Translated with www. DeepL. com/Translator (free version)