Please check your email .
Slovenian or Bulgarian customer support specialist in Portugal - Remote
Our partner is a leading Japanese technology company offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. With their 140,000 employees, they currently support customers in more than 100 countries. The Company's Delivery Centers (GDC) are a network of state-of-the-art technology hubs in key locations worldwide. Our partner's GDC in Lisbon is growing fast and they are now looking for ambitious Slovenian or Bulgarian speaking people who want to become part of their helpdesk team.
Join a multicultural, dynamic and enthusiastic team of over 1600 colleagues from all over the world!
· Competitive salary and bonuses;
· Possibility of remote work within Portugal;
· Life insurance and Private health insurance extensive to family members and since the first day of employment;
· International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment;
· Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring;
· Several discounts available with our partners;
· The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community;
· If you are moving to Portugal we also offer you the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
Key Education and Experience:
Proficiency in Slovenian or Bulgarian and good command of English;
Knowledge of various software and applications (minimum: Windows environment and MS Office package);
Interpersonal skills crucial for working in a customer service center such as: excellent communication skills, readiness to work flexible hours, customer orientation, teamwork, sense of urgency, optimism and enthusiasm.