Please check your email .
New hot job on the market!!Are you fluent in German? Hungry to grow ,determined, enthusiastic, friendly and confident? Then contact me today ! Don't miss your opportunity.
Main objectives of the role:
* Managing accounting responsibilities for residential property portfolios in Germany.
* Creating and delivering accurate and timely financial statements, complying with all aspects
* of German residential tax laws (HGB).
* Ensuring all bills and invoices are paid, filed, and reconciled in a timely manner.
* Helping onboard a new accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics).
* Establishing controls, processes and procedures to deliver scalable portfolio management.
* Supporting senior colleagues in managing relationships with German tax consultants and
* Preparing monthly financial reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
* Ensuring the democratisation of financial data, for both internal and external clients.
* Seeking to continually drive improvements by implementing your ideas for change
Must have requirements:
* Qualified, or part-qualified, Accountant in Germany
* 3-5 years delivering accounts under HGB (statutory reporting, tax filings)
* Confidence to work independently, seeking support where required
* Business standard English and German
Nice to have:
* Finance & Accounting knowledge of residential real estate sector in Germany, including
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
* Excel modelling wizard
* Sense of humour
Interested? please send your full CV via email to Simona Levenskyte at s. levenskyte@eurolondon. com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission.