Please check your email .
“MEDIA CONTENT REVIEW” REQUIRED IN PORTO, PORTUGAL
• Read articles and analyze the content.
• Summarize the article in 3-4 sentences or 1-2 pages, depending on the case.
• Review audio, image, and transcript feed to check if it matches brief, including keywords.
• Capture required information from calls/ emails and create a report.
• Participate in meetings to discuss findings and ongoing recommendations.
• Work in teams to achieve the desired project outcome.
• Rate sentiment and capture other key mandatory fields as per the brief document.
• Ensure data is captured without any mistakes on the systems.
• Fluent Dutch and Conversational level of English Language
• Open to work in rotational shift timings and weekends as per process requirement
• Up to 2 years of experience or willing to learn in this area
• Ability to comprehend articles and good analytical skills
• Interest in current affairs/news is preferred
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Proficient in MS office (Excel, Power Point and Word)
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.