Please check your email .
Are you excited to start your new career in Portugal? This might be just the right opportunity! We are looking for a Norwegian-speaking Content Moderator to join our client in beautiful Porto and work with a virtual reality platform!
About the client
The client you will be working for is a global provider of business services like customer engagement and business performance improvement. They have over 80 Fortune 500 clients and does business in multiple countries. They are fanatical about their staff, and will go above and beyond to give their staff the best possible experience. From on-boarding to coaching, ongoing training and career development, they will put YOU first and give you all the tools you need to succeed.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities of the position:
• Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
• Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
• Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
• Offer additional products and/or services
• Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
• Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
• High school diploma with three to six months of relevant experience preferred
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation
• Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
• Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• Dependable with strong attention to detail
• Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
• Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
• Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
• Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
• Ability to rotate shifts, as needed
• Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required
Working hours: between Monday to Sunday in rotative shifts: 18h – 08h; 2 days off
Salary: Very competitive salary + meal allowance
Relocation package: The company offers a relocation package including flight tickets and hotel accomodation
Does this sound like your new dream job? Do not hesitate to send us your application, and we will contact you with more information about the process.
About Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment company focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language recruitment agency in the Nordic region, with offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent worldwide. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.